Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d
- Vancouver condo & townhome prices have dropped 3% and detached homes 4% over the past few months. Top Buyers Market… https://t.co/ryrehaYZsq
- HAPPY HOME BUYERS + SELLERS … enhancing lives and assets! Sold 584 Hawks Ave, Vancouver, 40305 Aristotle Dr, Squami… https://t.co/zLwlg0M0vM
- Over the past 3 months, condo prices have dropped 3%, townhomes 2% & detached houses 3% - see latest Housing Market… https://t.co/mPToly9nxy