Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #SOLD – 3665 Victoria Dr, Coquitlam - On the market for the first time in 35 years, this 2.89-acre property is a so… https://t.co/BY8NRF6HFW
- #SOLD - #1206-1308 Hornby St, Downtown – bright 1 bdr + den, investor-friendly corner suite – SOLD $725,000… https://t.co/xUkCHhKCK6
- #SOLD - #301-1429 William St - East Vancouver – top floor, 2 bdr suite with views, close to The Drive – SOLD $655,0… https://t.co/2AoTzLyya6
- #SOLD - #174-15168 36 Ave, White Rock – lovely, spacious 3 bedroom townhome in family-friendly complex – SOLD $675,… https://t.co/cR6Yh8rj6i
- #SOLD - #311-2477 Carolina St, Mt Pleasant - 1 bdr suite with fabulous 300sf deck, feels like a show suite – SOLD $… https://t.co/Dy5Sxy4fTv