Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Over the past 3 months, condo prices have dropped 3%, townhomes 2% & detached houses 3% - see latest Housing Market… https://t.co/mPToly9nxy
- #HappyClients – “Thanks again for the amazing service that you provided in selling the condo. You really made it as… https://t.co/FEDfG7Kca5
- #NewListing – 3972 Hamilton St, Port Coquitlam – 4 bdrm, 1900sf house plus the ultimate off-lane detached workshop… https://t.co/EEGYwDxYdt
- NEW LISTING – 1003 Pomona Way - This 3 bdr/3 bath home is an inspired space, stylishly updated & features a large l… https://t.co/jEDoSQhTkt
- NEW LISTING – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo $779k – A Secret urban hideaway, tucked at the end of a pretty cul-de-sac,… https://t.co/YqGDvyGt4L