Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Another Happy Home Buyer - We’re delighted to help Jane win the bid and secure a beautiful, elegant, Coal Harbour v… https://t.co/kLWsM74tmB
- HAPPY HOME BUYER - We’re thrilled to help Douglas buy a fabulous condo with a 300sf patio to enjoy just in time for… https://t.co/QC1ctgI9PD
- HOME SALES DROP, WHILE PRICES CLIMB: “High prices, new tax announcements, rising interest rates, and stricter mortg… https://t.co/zDnWKI7CK5
- YourHomeTeam – recognized as one of the top real estate teams in Greater Vancouver. Medallion award winners again i… https://t.co/ysqZV9l7jF
- Vancouver #HousingMarketUpdate – watch the latest videocast: