Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2020 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – Beautiful, bright character townhome on one of Kitsilano’s prettiest tree-lined streets with in-law s… https://t.co/hrHLCRj1c5
- Increased Buyer demand, low interest rates and changing housing needs during the pandemic is pushing home sales to… https://t.co/yrSYbvflDr
- #HomeSales #HappyClients – YourHomeTeam has been busy servicing clients with 7 more sales to report since our last… https://t.co/Hs2MZSxgU4
- #NEW LISTING – 327-5735 Hampton Place $549k – Elegant suite with lovely views of gardens and fountain in the presti… https://t.co/x7pzh4b2DR
- #SOLD – 40305 Aristotle Dr, Squamish – see more featured sales: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d