Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- JUST SOLD – 12690 256 St, Maple Ridge – rare 9.73-acre property with 8400sf multi-purpose auxiliary building plus 3… https://t.co/hx3rkhWD51
- JUST SOLD – SL 11 Oak Leaf Dr, Nanoose Bay – OAK LEAF ESTATES – only 3 Oceanfront & Oceanview lots remaining $699,0… https://t.co/Ohh0YNaQ1Q
- Selection of homes for sale in Metro Vancouver highest levels in 2yrs - Overall home sales are down 35% compared to… https://t.co/90PkWIfyfT
- MUST SEE! Lovely 4 bdr Port Coquitlam home featuring beautiful mountain views & large fenced back yard, perfect for… https://t.co/P2MTrQewJA
- MUST SEE! Lovely 4 bdr Port Coquitlam home featuring beautiful mountain views & large fenced back yard, perfect for… https://t.co/tE3Ap7ZxHi