Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- HAPPY CLIENTS - “Thank you for the unbelievable service you and your team showed in selling our house…we really app… https://t.co/zjjAY0qvpD
- New Kerrisdale Listing – Spacious, top-floor penthouse 1 bdr & den, 867sf – OPEN 2-4pm Feb 10/11th:... https://t.co/CnX8njKCNL
- Strong demand for condos & townhomes continues: prices up 27% & 17% respectively: https://t.co/TXzbFpJs7z
- NEW LISTING – Cute & affordable Eastside House, fully finished upper & lower levels; like 2 homes in one! OPEN... https://t.co/COkjuPPtTH
- NEW LISTING – Cute & affordable Eastside House, like 2 homes in one! OPEN 2-4pm Feb 3rd & 4th: https://t.co/e6Dv7IX2DA