Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- B20 Mortgage stress test creating pent-up demand, according to BC Real Estate Association:
- SOLD! 3638 W Broadway - Kits, 2-bedroom, updated condo featuring a 300sf patio - #HappyClient:… https://t.co/GAlkA0su1A
- NEW WEST END LISTING – Enjoy breathtaking VIEWS from this designer masterpiece, perfectly aimed at the sea & sunset… https://t.co/G9zXH7pDjV
- NEW WEST END LISTING – Enjoy breathtaking VIEWS from this designer masterpiece, perfectly aimed at the sea & sunset… https://t.co/NXuantul3v
- JUST SOLD – TH4177-4139 Cambie St (Parc 26)