Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – 417 KELLY ST, New Westminster – Estate Sale, excellent value. 5 bdr, 2554sf home $849,000. OPEN 1-3pm… https://t.co/By0yYnpMkS
- #NewListing – 3133 REGENT ST, Richmond – Lovely 5 bdr, 2400sf home in the heart of Steveston Village $1,648,000. OP… https://t.co/8LnFHeTlmm
- The number of sales transactions in Sept 2019 was 46.3% higher than Sept 2018, and continued to trend upwards on a… https://t.co/hOyDJ3Kinn
- Now #SOLD – 3555 Sunset Lane, West Vancouver *Best priced OCEAN VIEW house in West Vancouver. See more featured sal… https://t.co/51NtUVzvu2
- #NewListing – 613 Sunset Ave $1.2M - this charming home with in-law suite offers an amazing opportunity for investo… https://t.co/tjx7rSpaM7