Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – Burnaby Townhome 3986 Creekside Place - Enchanting 2bdrm, 1309sf townhouse that welcomes you from the… https://t.co/isZVrAuwsv
- #NewListing – Squamish townhome #55-40632 Government Rd - this peaceful home exudes light, space & green; trees in… https://t.co/9vsQe8YTNI
- #NewPrice #OpenHouse 2-4pm June 25/26th – 22896 Gilbert Drive $1.225m - Picture-perfect 4-bdrm family home on prett… https://t.co/i38x1E2wfX
- #SOLD – 2621 Quebec St, 2025 W2nd Ave, 40200 Government Rd and Lupine Walk West – see more of our #FeaturedSales:… https://t.co/50KvV5Ey0p
- #NewListing – wonderfully rare KITS top floor suite featuring a private 520sf DECK for year round gardening, sunset… https://t.co/r3UqcQVlaJ