Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- What is the Government of Canada’s First Time Home Buyer Incentive program (FTHBI)? https://t.co/MFop0MM0Tj
- Metro Vancouver real estate slowdown is officially over: After flattening out in the summer, the real estate market… https://t.co/Esa50AsyYo
- NEW PRICE – 3133 Regent $1,598,000 - Nestled in the heart of the Historic fishing Village - Steveston, this 5 bdrm,… https://t.co/0oyiK6LlN8
- After sitting on the sidelines for roughly a year, many buyers are now jumping back into the #VancouverRealEstate m… https://t.co/KIfhL5xbtQ
- #NewListing – 417 KELLY ST, New Westminster – Estate Sale, excellent value. 5 bdr, 2554sf home $849,000. OPEN 1-3pm… https://t.co/By0yYnpMkS