Vancouver Eastside GRANDVIEW “The Drive”
GRANDVIEW: COMMERCIAL DRIVE “THE DRIVE”
Grandview is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. One of Grandview’s most popular attractions is Commercial Drive, known as The Drive by locals, which is a mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness, and one of the city’s organic-food hubs. Grandview is in the northeastern section of the city, east of the historic neighbourhoods, Chinatown and Strathcona, and west of the Pacific National Exhibition fairgrounds, at Hastings Park. The Grandview area extends south to Trout Lake, a beautiful urban lake and park.
Visit the following sites for more info:
Copyright© 2020 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing - This beautiful 2bdr, 1100sf ground floor suite situated in a private park-like setting, is one of the… https://t.co/HJUcrAX4si
- #HappyClients - "I can't thank you enough for your help on selling my condo in Kits and finding my new dream home i… https://t.co/9Td5hoKHoG
- #HappyClient – we’re thrilled to help Par secure a gorgeous North Vancouver show suite! https://t.co/Uc12bCxjx3
- #OceanFront – 3798 Mallard Place, Nanoose Bay $1,999,000 - This private 0.71 acre waterfront property with 169 ft o… https://t.co/tstT8mkdxf
- #VancouverRealEstateMarketUpdate – Home sales rise as prices remain steady … “Home prices have remained steady with… https://t.co/Yewm1IUjgA