Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Vancouver #HousingMarketUpdate – watch the latest videocast:
- HAPPY HOME BUYER – We’re delighted to help Kim win the bid and secure this highly desirable top-floor Mt Pleasant s… https://t.co/HNIWABBUNf
- SOLD full price $799k – SL 6 Oak Point - Stunning ocean vistas abound from this waterfront 0.82-acre property locat… https://t.co/G6wJOD7Mkc
- SOLD – 1 bdr Kits penthouse with 150sf deck – perfect for upcoming spring & summer enjoyment! #HappyClients – see m… https://t.co/QZKgNJEgw9
- Home sales are down but home prices continue to rise: detached properties are up 8%, townhomes 18% & condo prices s… https://t.co/COL6AlOG6f