Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- After sitting on the sidelines for roughly a year, many buyers are now jumping back into the #VancouverRealEstate m… https://t.co/KIfhL5xbtQ
- #NewListing – 417 KELLY ST, New Westminster – Estate Sale, excellent value. 5 bdr, 2554sf home $849,000. OPEN 1-3pm… https://t.co/By0yYnpMkS
- #NewListing – 3133 REGENT ST, Richmond – Lovely 5 bdr, 2400sf home in the heart of Steveston Village $1,648,000. OP… https://t.co/8LnFHeTlmm
- The number of sales transactions in Sept 2019 was 46.3% higher than Sept 2018, and continued to trend upwards on a… https://t.co/hOyDJ3Kinn
- Now #SOLD – 3555 Sunset Lane, West Vancouver *Best priced OCEAN VIEW house in West Vancouver. See more featured sal… https://t.co/51NtUVzvu2