Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Vancouver condo & townhome prices have dropped 3% and detached homes 4% over the past few months. Top Buyers Market… https://t.co/ryrehaYZsq
- HAPPY HOME BUYERS + SELLERS … enhancing lives and assets! Sold 584 Hawks Ave, Vancouver, 40305 Aristotle Dr, Squami… https://t.co/zLwlg0M0vM
- Over the past 3 months, condo prices have dropped 3%, townhomes 2% & detached houses 3% - see latest Housing Market… https://t.co/mPToly9nxy
- #HappyClients – “Thanks again for the amazing service that you provided in selling the condo. You really made it as… https://t.co/FEDfG7Kca5
- #NewListing – 3972 Hamilton St, Port Coquitlam – 4 bdrm, 1900sf house plus the ultimate off-lane detached workshop… https://t.co/EEGYwDxYdt