Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – 613 Sunset Ave $1.2M - this charming home with in-law suite offers an amazing opportunity for investo… https://t.co/tjx7rSpaM7
- Vancouver home prices remain down while sales volumes return to normal historic levels:
- HOUSING MARKET INSIGHTS – watch the latest videocast #VancouverRealEstate: https://t.co/PJ2caKg36O
- NOW #SOLD – 1445 Queens Ave, West Vancouver: https://t.co/NWB2l02k84
- Overall homes sales up but prices still down. Only Squamish detached properties registered a slight price increase… https://t.co/gvQEIg4T30