Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – Burnaby Townhome 3986 Creekside Place - Enchanting 2bdrm, 1309sf townhouse that welcomes you from the… https://t.co/isZVrAuwsv
- #NewListing – Squamish townhome #55-40632 Government Rd - this peaceful home exudes light, space & green; trees in… https://t.co/9vsQe8YTNI
- #NewPrice #OpenHouse 2-4pm June 25/26th – 22896 Gilbert Drive $1.225m - Picture-perfect 4-bdrm family home on prett… https://t.co/i38x1E2wfX
- #SOLD – 2621 Quebec St, 2025 W2nd Ave, 40200 Government Rd and Lupine Walk West – see more of our #FeaturedSales:… https://t.co/50KvV5Ey0p
- #NewListing – wonderfully rare KITS top floor suite featuring a private 520sf DECK for year round gardening, sunset… https://t.co/r3UqcQVlaJ