Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Shifting housing needs & low interest rates were key drivers of home sales in 2020:
- #HousingMarketUpdate – Buyer demand push detached house & townhome prices upward. Sunshine Coast experienced highes… https://t.co/NZkLHyGQQY
- #NewListing – 22600 Rathburn Dr, Richmond $1,138,800 – Beautifully presented & lovely, this home is a perfectionist… https://t.co/02uL7ZMS9o
- #HappyClients – “Annette and the rest of the YourHomeTeam group were amazing to work with. They were always quick t… https://t.co/5VPiwfmIJL
- #SOLD – 120-723 W3rd St, North Vancouver – now sold $1,085,000, thank you for your interest. See more of our featur… https://t.co/PBcSZaaQPh