Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Good News for Home Buyers: more selection and time to make decisions. Housing prices dip 5% to 7.6% over the past 6… https://t.co/pKBfLDgwmu
- NEW LISTING – beautiful 2 bdr + den / 2 bath / 2 parking ground-level suite, resort-like setting, surrounded by nat… https://t.co/bvlnhFEhhO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX