Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #SOLD – 3665 Victoria Dr, Coquitlam - On the market for the first time in 35 years, this 2.89-acre property is a so… https://t.co/BY8NRF6HFW
- #SOLD - #1206-1308 Hornby St, Downtown – bright 1 bdr + den, investor-friendly corner suite – SOLD $725,000… https://t.co/xUkCHhKCK6
- #SOLD - #301-1429 William St - East Vancouver – top floor, 2 bdr suite with views, close to The Drive – SOLD $655,0… https://t.co/2AoTzLyya6
- #SOLD - #174-15168 36 Ave, White Rock – lovely, spacious 3 bedroom townhome in family-friendly complex – SOLD $675,… https://t.co/cR6Yh8rj6i
- #SOLD - #311-2477 Carolina St, Mt Pleasant - 1 bdr suite with fabulous 300sf deck, feels like a show suite – SOLD $… https://t.co/Dy5Sxy4fTv