Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Bright 900sf two-bedroom, one-level, corner townhouse with lots of windows, huge sunny patio, and plenty of green… https://t.co/EGNU8GVwKN
- Bright 900sf, 2bdr townhouse with huge sunny patio & plenty of green space. In-suite storage & laundry. Covered pa… https://t.co/4nKvt0XWfY
- HAPPY CLIENT – “I have used Your Home Team for all my moves. They are truly outstanding. They got me top dollar, bo… https://t.co/e3QrtWijZ8
- NEW LISTING – 9.73 acre property offers the best of country living combined with urban amenities, including 1300sf… https://t.co/GHZtBHcK3g
- HAPPY HOME SELLERS – we’re thrilled to have achieved over-asking sale price for Carlo & Theresa’s Mt Pleasant home… https://t.co/bWmuRyGr1i