Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2020 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- COVID-19 Impacts #VancouverHousingMarket: https://t.co/WJPQ70o40y
- #SOLD – 3859 Garry St, Richmond $1,850,000 – we’re thrilled to help our clients sell their home, and in tandem, pur… https://t.co/7BYNsofvDo
- #NewListing – 401-2490 W 2nd Ave $650,000 – bright, top floor, 1 bdr + den, 699sf, blocks to #KitsBeach :… https://t.co/gDZxxko09y
- #Sold – 3133 Regent St, Richmond – this lovely Steveston Village home sold over-asking $1,599,000. See more feature… https://t.co/lZlCtQkrcl
- #HousingMarketUpdate - Low Supply & Buyer Demand Benefit Home Sellers: https://t.co/FK72flmQxm