Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing #Kits – TOP FLOOR, bright, updated, 1 bdr Kits condo, just 5 min walk to Jericho Beach $599,900. Showin… https://t.co/hYBnQkwn2g
- #VancouverMarketUpdate - “Total inventory of homes for sale remains insufficient to meet the demand in today’s mark… https://t.co/CsrVZIpCiu
- #SOLD 444 Lonsdale Ave – this North Vancouver 2 bdr suite has now sold, thank you for your interest – see more of o… https://t.co/ivJeIWLH4k
- “August was busier than expected, and listing activity isn’t keeping up with the pace of demand. This is leaving th… https://t.co/5E1cRTPTik
- #NewListing - Bright, spacious 2bdm/2bath corner suite with huge private deck on second level of concrete building… https://t.co/52eQq6RoOm