Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Without the stress test, BC home sales would have been 10% higher in 2018. Approximately $500 million in BC economi… https://t.co/BfFYWxcdxt
- #VancouverHousingMarketUpdate – see videocast and full report: https://t.co/JgyKNHBL4k
- “Home buyers haven’t had this much selection to choose from in five years” ~ REBGV President. See latest… https://t.co/qeUUp4wIAb
- OPEN 2:30-4pm SAT June 22nd – Must see! Enjoy the best Kits lifestyle, blocks to beach, shops, restaurants. Newly r… https://t.co/0xcWKwgDIf
- NEW PRICE $2,999,000 - Rare Upper Ambleside property, double-size 31,800sf lot, has potential for a spectacular new… https://t.co/z0FdbAPixJ