Housing Market Update May 2015
Buyer Demand Outpacing Supply
Home buyer demand continues to outpace supply across the Metro Vancouver housing market. Below average home listing activity coupled with strong buyer demand continues to create Seller’s market conditions within the Metro Vancouver housing market.
“It’s a competitive and fast-moving market today that is tilted in favour of home sellers”
• Detached home prices rose 12.5% from a year ago
• Condo prices are up 4.4% in the last 12 months
• Sales are 30% higher compared to this time last year
• Vancouver continues overall in a SELLERS MARKET
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- We invite you to our Open House today Sat 2-4pm July 14th – NEW LISTING 3463 W 8th Ave – Kits Half Duplex $1,399M -… https://t.co/qGDx8Dkwbu
- Housing supply rises with reduced buyer activity – see latest Vancouver housing market update:
- We’re thrilled to help John & Sandeep buy a beautiful, private 5.2-acre estate with a 3200sf home for their family… https://t.co/yATiW5NZEp
- More Happy Home Buyers … “Tennyson, Sue & Annette - Thank you for helping make our dreams come true” ~ Craig & Jean… https://t.co/QceOijsYv6
- #HappyHomeBuyers - Congratulations Kaline & Colin on the purchase a lovely new townhome! We are excited to support… https://t.co/5QVpInQtXe