28 788 W 15TH AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedrooms 3 |
Bathrooms 2 full, 1 half |
1692 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2296604
Welcome to Sixteen Willows. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom, south-west facing CORNER unit townhouse with 1692 sq.ft. of living space, plus 260 sqft patio space, is in the heart of one of Vancouver's most sought after neighbourhoods. Located between Cambie and Oak Street, this unit is close to everything; yet feels like a quiet suburban neighbourhood. Featuring Walnut Engineered hardwood through all three levels, beautiful QUARTZ counter-tops in Kitchen and Master Bedroom, real wood window blinds, Full-size washer/dryer, S/S appliances, custom made cabinets and pantry with pull-out and all light fixtures tastefully replaced. TWO side by side parking and ONE storage locker included. Open House: 2-4 p.m. Sat January 12th
Features: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Dishwasher,Smoke Alarm,Stove,Vacuum Blt. In
Listing Provided ByRoyal Pacific Realty Corp.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d
- Vancouver condo & townhome prices have dropped 3% and detached homes 4% over the past few months. Top Buyers Market… https://t.co/ryrehaYZsq