506 181 W 1ST AVENUE Vancouver West
Bedrooms 2 |
Bathrooms 2 full |
1121 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2528507
VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS! Welcome home to this quintessential Olympic Village home located in the prestigious Brook in the Village on False Creek! This large West facing 2 bed+office+den home has over 1120 sqft of indoor living space plus an oversized 165 sqft covered balcony w/stunning False Creek water views & the Downtown cityscape! Ideal open floor plan featuring a chef's kitchen, generous sized rooms & 9ft ceilings w/floor to ceiling windows for an abundance of natural light! Features include central A/C, radiant heating, concierge & access to the Gold Medal Club w/5 star amenities including a pool, hottub, gym & more. Unbeatable lifestyle in a resort like building just steps to the seawall, stores, restaurants, Canada Line, Skytrain & more. A MUST SEE! Open by Appt only Sun Jan 24th 2-4PM
Features: Air Conditioning,ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Dishwasher,Drapes/Window Coverings,Hot Tub Spa/Swirlpool,Microwave,Oven - Built In,Pantry,Smoke Alarm,Sprinkler - Fire
Listing Provided ByOakwyn Realty Downtown Ltd.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Shifting housing needs & low interest rates were key drivers of home sales in 2020:
- #HousingMarketUpdate – Buyer demand push detached house & townhome prices upward. Sunshine Coast experienced highes… https://t.co/NZkLHyGQQY
- #NewListing – 22600 Rathburn Dr, Richmond $1,138,800 – Beautifully presented & lovely, this home is a perfectionist… https://t.co/02uL7ZMS9o
- #HappyClients – “Annette and the rest of the YourHomeTeam group were amazing to work with. They were always quick t… https://t.co/5VPiwfmIJL
- #SOLD – 120-723 W3rd St, North Vancouver – now sold $1,085,000, thank you for your interest. See more of our featur… https://t.co/PBcSZaaQPh