3507 1009 EXPO BOULEVARD Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedrooms 2 |
Bathrooms 2 full |
1008 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2314568
Landmark 33-Tower A, 2 Bdr+Den, SE facing, panoramic view of False Creek, engineered hardwood floor, indoor pool, steam room, squash court, pool table, landscaped terrace with BBQ and resort like lawn chairs for sunbathing, 5 minutes walk to Yaletown-Roundhouse Station, Coopers' Park; David Lam Park; BC Place and Rogers Arena nearby, All measurements are approximate, to be verified by Buyers.
Listing Provided ByRoyal Pacific Tri-Cities Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Good News for Home Buyers: more selection and time to make decisions. Housing prices dip 5% to 7.6% over the past 6… https://t.co/pKBfLDgwmu
- NEW LISTING – beautiful 2 bdr + den / 2 bath / 2 parking ground-level suite, resort-like setting, surrounded by nat… https://t.co/bvlnhFEhhO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX