2701 1351 CONTINENTAL STREET Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedroom 1 |
Bathroom 1 full |
772 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2313371
With a spectacular view of the city, ocean, and mountains, this meticulously maintained, Cressey development is the key to urban living; easily stroll to the beach, restaurants, shops, parks, seawall, and SkyTrain. Efficient corner unit floor plan, the den is large enough to be used as a second bedroom (doesn't share wall with main bedroom). Quality finishes include hardwood floors, granite countertops, Italian cabinetry, and heated floors. Amenities include 24-hour concierge, fully outfitted fitness room, steam room, rooftop lounge, and bike room. Come see for yourself! OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, October 13, 2-4 PM.
Features: Air Conditioning,Clothes Dryer,Clothes Washer,Dishwasher,Disposal - Waste,Drapes/Window Coverings,Microwave,Refrigerator,Stove
Listing Provided ByOakwyn Realty Ltd.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d