689 W 71ST AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedrooms 3 |
Bathrooms 2 full, 1 half |
1161 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2246765
Land Assembly! Developers! Builders Alert! Located at end of the Cambie Street and Marine Drive, Cambie corridor phase 3 plan to develop apartment with choice of use at grade up to 6 stories with FSR up to 2.5. New building will have amazing Fraser River water view. Walking distance to skytrain, Cineplex, T&T Supermarket and shopping.
Listing Provided BySutton Group-West Coast Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Vancouver #HousingMarketUpdate – watch the latest videocast:
- HAPPY HOME BUYER – We’re delighted to help Kim win the bid and secure this highly desirable top-floor Mt Pleasant s… https://t.co/HNIWABBUNf
- SOLD full price $799k – SL 6 Oak Point - Stunning ocean vistas abound from this waterfront 0.82-acre property locat… https://t.co/G6wJOD7Mkc
- SOLD – 1 bdr Kits penthouse with 150sf deck – perfect for upcoming spring & summer enjoyment! #HappyClients – see m… https://t.co/QZKgNJEgw9
- Home sales are down but home prices continue to rise: detached properties are up 8%, townhomes 18% & condo prices s… https://t.co/COL6AlOG6f