Buy a Property
Why buy with us?
- Award-winning team – Our team has won the Medallion Award for 16 years, which means we are among the top 10% realtors in Vancouver, so we know the market and can help you navigate the buying process.
- Buyers don’t pay any commission – Sellers pay commissions that are shared between the listing agent and the buyer’s agent. The listing agent works in the seller’s best interest while the buyer’s agent works in the buyer’s best interests.
- Inside track on new listings – Realtors have direct access to the real estate database which is updated 1-2 days before the public MLS sites so we have the inside track on new listings and can alert you instantly of new properties on the market.
- Guidance with the purchase process – We will guide you through the process step by step, and provide strategic advice and tools along the way. For example, we have a proprietary purchase calculator that includes details not found anywhere else, including purchase and property taxes, bank charges, legal, appraisal fees and inspection fees, insurance costs, and financing expenses. Our team members are also knowledgeable about financing options.
- Knowledge of real estate law – Our team members have real estate law training, and have substantial experience navigating the many risks and pitfalls involved in buying a home.
- Strategic negotiation – We know you are smart and capable of negotiating your own deal. But trying to buy a property without a realtor is like representing yourself in court without a lawyer—you might muddle through, but you’d be stronger with a trained professional by your side who knows the proper protocols and can help you with strategic, legal maneuvers.
- Positioning in multiple offers – We can help prepare and position you to strengthen your chances in multiple bid situations. If you find a property that is right for you and believe it will go to multiple offers, we will strategize with you to position your offer in the very best light and increase your probability of success. Our team has helped hundreds of buyers successfully navigate multiple offer situations.
Our Buyer’s meetings typically include:
- assessment and discussion of your needs, lifestyle, and purchase criteria
- step by step explanation of the buying process
- introduction to our detailed purchase calculator, including taxes, fees, and financing
- information about financing pre-approval and credit readiness
- relevant programs, such as first-time buyers’ property transfer tax exemption program, or RRSP
- description of our approach to work with you to find you the right home.