SL 7 Oak Leaf Dr Nanoose Bay
Bathrooms full |
Oceanfront 0.78 acre property offers stunning views of the Salish Sea. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac just steps from Oak Point Cove and just up the road from world class Fairwinds Golf and Marina Resort, this lot is ready for construction of your dream home. Imagine waking up every day to see eagles soaring and whales breaching. Enjoy an active lifestyle of walking, hiking, golfing, or kayaking off the cove at the end of your street. Nanoose Bay is a prestigious waterfront enclave and a popular tourist and retirement community due to its mild weather and seaside charm. Additional ocean front lots from $725,000.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – 613 Sunset Ave $1.2M - this charming home with in-law suite offers an amazing opportunity for investo… https://t.co/tjx7rSpaM7
- Vancouver home prices remain down while sales volumes return to normal historic levels:
- HOUSING MARKET INSIGHTS – watch the latest videocast #VancouverRealEstate: https://t.co/PJ2caKg36O
- NOW #SOLD – 1445 Queens Ave, West Vancouver: https://t.co/NWB2l02k84
- Overall homes sales up but prices still down. Only Squamish detached properties registered a slight price increase… https://t.co/gvQEIg4T30