26-Unit Apartment Bldg Vancouver
Land Size 99 x 99 ft |
Building Size 26-units |
26 Unit Stratified Building for Sale in Marpole area of Vancouver. Subject site is located on the north side of West 79th Avenue between Osler Street and Selkirk Street just west of Oak Street. Easy access to Vancouver, Richmond and the Airport via Oak Street and Granville Street. 26 Unit Stratified Property (26 individual titles) with elevator. 20 underground parking spaces. Separate Hot Water tanks. Separate laundry hookups in each unit.
Listing Provided By Sutton Grp-West Coast (w.blvd)
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Another Happy Home Buyer - We’re delighted to help Jane win the bid and secure a beautiful, elegant, Coal Harbour v… https://t.co/kLWsM74tmB
- HAPPY HOME BUYER - We’re thrilled to help Douglas buy a fabulous condo with a 300sf patio to enjoy just in time for… https://t.co/QC1ctgI9PD
- HOME SALES DROP, WHILE PRICES CLIMB: “High prices, new tax announcements, rising interest rates, and stricter mortg… https://t.co/zDnWKI7CK5
- YourHomeTeam – recognized as one of the top real estate teams in Greater Vancouver. Medallion award winners again i… https://t.co/ysqZV9l7jF
- Vancouver #HousingMarketUpdate – watch the latest videocast: