3819 W 19TH AVENUE Vancouver West
Bedrooms 5 |
Bathrooms 4 full, 2 half |
2813 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2528720
Elegant and beautiful custom-built house in prestigious Dunbar area! Built in 2017, this French style home sits on 33X122ft lot, featuring quality craftsmanship and detailed finishing with loads of custom millwork and mouldings. Highlights include spacious open layout, high ceiling, central A/C, radiant heating, HRV, beautiful gourmet kitchen with high end Miele appliances, Wok kitchen with glass doors, covered walk-out deck to beautiful garden. Upper floor has 3 bedrooms and 3 washroom, and 2 bedroom legal suite in the basement. Spectacular view of City and north shore mountains from the master bedroom. New home warranty remaining. Short walk to Lord Byng Secondary and QE Elementary school, very close to best private schools, UBC, Pacific Spirit Regional Park and golf courses. Must see!
Features: Air Conditioning,ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Garage Door Opener,Microwave,Oven - Built In,Smoke Alarm,Sprinkler - Fire,Sprinkler - Inground
Listing Provided ByLeHomes Realty Premier
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Shifting housing needs & low interest rates were key drivers of home sales in 2020:
- #HousingMarketUpdate – Buyer demand push detached house & townhome prices upward. Sunshine Coast experienced highes… https://t.co/NZkLHyGQQY
- #NewListing – 22600 Rathburn Dr, Richmond $1,138,800 – Beautifully presented & lovely, this home is a perfectionist… https://t.co/02uL7ZMS9o
- #HappyClients – “Annette and the rest of the YourHomeTeam group were amazing to work with. They were always quick t… https://t.co/5VPiwfmIJL
- #SOLD – 120-723 W3rd St, North Vancouver – now sold $1,085,000, thank you for your interest. See more of our featur… https://t.co/PBcSZaaQPh