1001 1616 BAYSHORE DRIVE Vancouver West
Bedrooms 2 |
Bathrooms 2 full |
1513 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2606128
One of the most efficient open floor plan in Bayshore Gardens with 1513 SF. Its premier view extends from the marinas in Stanley Park, North Shore Mountains, Coal Harbour, all the way to the Second Narrow Bridge. Great interior features granite kitchen counter top with an island and top of the line appliances; best quality natural red oak hardwood flooring throughout. It is large enough for house-size furniture. Master bedroom includes a luxurious spa-like bathroom. Den/eating area opens to an entertainment size balcony with a 180 degree view to be enjoyed at sunrise and sunset. What a resort lifestyle available just steps to the Westin Bayshore Hotel and nearby world class amenities for outdoor and city living! Not to be missed and very easy to show!
Features: Air Conditioning,ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Drapes/Window Coverings,Garage Door Opener,Intercom,Microwave,Smoke Alarm,Sprinkler - Fire,Sprinkler - Inground,Wine Cooler
Listing Provided BySutton Group-West Coast Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #SOLD 444 Lonsdale Ave – this North Vancouver 2 bdr suite has now sold, thank you for your interest – see more of o… https://t.co/ivJeIWLH4k
- “August was busier than expected, and listing activity isn’t keeping up with the pace of demand. This is leaving th… https://t.co/5E1cRTPTik
- #NewListing - Bright, spacious 2bdm/2bath corner suite with huge private deck on second level of concrete building… https://t.co/52eQq6RoOm
- “Low housing supply remains a fundamental factor in Metro Vancouver’s housing market ... Home sales remain above av… https://t.co/xSo2AXEh4H
- #SOLD – 3665 Victoria Dr, Coquitlam - On the market for the first time in 35 years, this 2.89-acre property is a so… https://t.co/BY8NRF6HFW