803 2370 W 2ND AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedroom 1 |
Bathroom 1 full |
647 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2446901
Century House is one of Kitsilano's premium locations. Unlike many properties in this area, the beautifully maintained concrete tower is surrounded by expansive mature gardens, a tennis court and a fabulous pool and entertainment sized patio. This lovely unit boasts a remarkable unobstructed southerly view of Vancouver stretching from east to west as far as the eye can see! It is remarkably bright and airy and feels incredibly spacious. Only steps away from tremendous shopping and dining along trendy 4th Avenue and a short walk to beautifuly Kits Beach. Your dream home awaits you!
Features: Drapes/Window Coverings,Freezer,Refrigerator,Stove
Listing Provided BySutton Group-West Coast Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2020 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #SOLD – 3859 Garry St, Richmond $1,850,000 – we’re thrilled to help our clients sell their home, and in tandem, pur… https://t.co/7BYNsofvDo
- #NewListing – 401-2490 W 2nd Ave $650,000 – bright, top floor, 1 bdr + den, 699sf, blocks to #KitsBeach :… https://t.co/gDZxxko09y
- #Sold – 3133 Regent St, Richmond – this lovely Steveston Village home sold over-asking $1,599,000. See more feature… https://t.co/lZlCtQkrcl
- #HousingMarketUpdate - Low Supply & Buyer Demand Benefit Home Sellers: https://t.co/FK72flmQxm
- Government offers #PropertyTax relief to small businesses, non-profits: https://t.co/C5sIyCEBhm