401 2490 W 2ND AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedroom 1 |
Bathroom 1 full |
699 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2445353
Kitsilano beach living at its best! We are excited to present this outstanding top-floor, one bedroom & den condo in Vancouver's most popular neighbourhood that checks all the boxes: bright, quiet, spacious, private, fireplace, balcony and more. In the heart of vibrant Kits community and sought-after "north of fourth" location between the beach and fashionable 4th avenue shops, cafes and restaurants. Includes one parking stall with additional available for rent. One pet allowed. Rentals at max. Well maintained building. Bonus guest suite available to owners. Kitsilano recently named Vancouver's most online-searched neighbourhood.
Listing Provided BySutton Group-West Coast Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2020 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #SOLD – 3859 Garry St, Richmond $1,850,000 – we’re thrilled to help our clients sell their home, and in tandem, pur… https://t.co/7BYNsofvDo
- #NewListing – 401-2490 W 2nd Ave $650,000 – bright, top floor, 1 bdr + den, 699sf, blocks to #KitsBeach :… https://t.co/gDZxxko09y
- #Sold – 3133 Regent St, Richmond – this lovely Steveston Village home sold over-asking $1,599,000. See more feature… https://t.co/lZlCtQkrcl
- #HousingMarketUpdate - Low Supply & Buyer Demand Benefit Home Sellers: https://t.co/FK72flmQxm
- Government offers #PropertyTax relief to small businesses, non-profits: https://t.co/C5sIyCEBhm