Italian Villa in Tuscany
Bedrooms 7 |
Bathrooms 5 full |
7155 sq.ft. |
Breathtaking Tuscan Villa on 2.5 acres with spectacular views. This 7 bdrm, 5 bath masterpiece is a beautifully restored farmstead with the charm of old Italy while having the modern conveniences of a 4-star property. The Canadian owner (retired CEO) runs it as a part-time B&R and family getaway. Fine linens & silk draperies provide a reminder of by-gone luxury and the iron-work (furniture, curtain rods, etc) was hand-forged in Italy. A wood-burning oven on the west terrace is ideal for bread & pizza to accompany sunset dinners. The poolside cottage has a 2nd kitchen and extra bathroom. The estate offers plenty of vegetable & flower gardens and fruit trees. Price includes furniture & original artwork valued at $800,000.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d