Italian Villa in Tuscany
Bedrooms 7 |
Bathrooms 5 full |
7155 sq.ft. |
Breathtaking Tuscan Villa on 2.5 acres with spectacular views. This 7 bdrm, 5 bath masterpiece is a beautifully restored farmstead with the charm of old Italy while having the modern conveniences of a 4-star property. The Canadian owner (retired CEO) runs it as a part-time B&R and family getaway. Fine linens & silk draperies provide a reminder of by-gone luxury and the iron-work (furniture, curtain rods, etc) was hand-forged in Italy. A wood-burning oven on the west terrace is ideal for bread & pizza to accompany sunset dinners. The poolside cottage has a 2nd kitchen and extra bathroom. The estate offers plenty of vegetable & flower gardens and fruit trees. Price includes furniture & original artwork valued at $800,000.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- HOUSING MARKET INSIGHTS – watch the latest videocast #VancouverRealEstate: https://t.co/PJ2caKg36O
- NOW #SOLD – 1445 Queens Ave, West Vancouver: https://t.co/NWB2l02k84
- Overall homes sales up but prices still down. Only Squamish detached properties registered a slight price increase… https://t.co/gvQEIg4T30
- #Happy Clients ... “I cannot say enough good things about YourHomeTeam in how they have so effectively and efficien… https://t.co/3NgLnONixP
- JUST SOLD! Kits 1 bedroom & den - 2490 W2nd Ave - $700,000. See what our satisfied clients are saying: https://t.co/oT4NMM1ZlW