Land Assembly Development Site Vancouver
Land Size |
Building Size |
GRANVILLE ST TOWNHOUSE SITE - The subject site is located on the south east corner of Granville Street and Park Drive. This is a central location with easy access to downtown via Granville Street and easy access to the Vancouver International Airport and Richmond via the Arthur Lang Bridge and Oak Street Bridge. The total building area is 23,185square feet and is zoned RM-8N for townhouse development up to 3 storeys. The density is 1.20 FSR
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2023 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- NEW LISTING - Highly desirable 3rd floor CORNER 2-bdr suite in Forest Ridge. Must see! OPEN 2:30-4:30pm April 1st a… https://t.co/HSlyHpkSRH
- SOLD – Beautiful West End skyhome in the Crystallis featuring gorgeous ocean views:
- #MarketUpdate – “we continue to expect home price trends to show year-over-year declines for a few more months … so… https://t.co/pYFhz3GzwL
- #Sold #Kits – recent sales include 2-bdr condo in the New Yorker & 1-bdr condo in Augustine Gardens – see our Featu… https://t.co/TGjaqqUazP
- #VancouverRealEstate – market takes 'wait and see' approach as December sales fall 52% from year ago and 2022 ends… https://t.co/TUmouTJmgj