SL4 Oak Leaf Dr Nanoose Bay
Bathrooms full |
Stunning ocean vistas abound from this waterfront property on a quiet cul-de-sac, located in Nanoose Bay near Parksville. Just steps from a walk-on waterfront park, and just up the road from world - class Fairwinds Golf and Marina Resort, this 0.79 acre (approx 115' x 230') lot is ready for construction of your dream home. Imagine waking up everyday to see eagles soaring and whales breaching. Enjoy an active lifestyle of kayaking at the end of your own street, golfing at several nearby courses, or launching your boat from two local marinas. Nanoose Bay is a prestigious waterfront enclave and a popular tourist and retirement community due to its mild weather and seaside charm. Just 30 minutes from Nanaimo ferry/plane terminals, 15 minutes from Woodgrove Mall, and 5 minutes from Nanoose Shopping Centre.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d
- Vancouver condo & townhome prices have dropped 3% and detached homes 4% over the past few months. Top Buyers Market… https://t.co/ryrehaYZsq