SL4 Oak Leaf Dr Nanoose Bay
Bathrooms full |
Stunning ocean vistas abound from this waterfront property on a quiet cul-de-sac, located in Nanoose Bay near Parksville. Just steps from a walk-on waterfront park, and just up the road from world - class Fairwinds Golf and Marina Resort, this 0.79 acre (approx 115' x 230') lot is ready for construction of your dream home. Imagine waking up everyday to see eagles soaring and whales breaching. Enjoy an active lifestyle of kayaking at the end of your own street, golfing at several nearby courses, or launching your boat from two local marinas. Nanoose Bay is a prestigious waterfront enclave and a popular tourist and retirement community due to its mild weather and seaside charm. Just 30 minutes from Nanaimo ferry/plane terminals, 15 minutes from Woodgrove Mall, and 5 minutes from Nanoose Shopping Centre.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #SOLD 444 Lonsdale Ave – this North Vancouver 2 bdr suite has now sold, thank you for your interest – see more of o… https://t.co/ivJeIWLH4k
- “August was busier than expected, and listing activity isn’t keeping up with the pace of demand. This is leaving th… https://t.co/5E1cRTPTik
- #NewListing - Bright, spacious 2bdm/2bath corner suite with huge private deck on second level of concrete building… https://t.co/52eQq6RoOm
- “Low housing supply remains a fundamental factor in Metro Vancouver’s housing market ... Home sales remain above av… https://t.co/xSo2AXEh4H
- #SOLD – 3665 Victoria Dr, Coquitlam - On the market for the first time in 35 years, this 2.89-acre property is a so… https://t.co/BY8NRF6HFW