Walk-On Lakefront 4.8-Acre Property Skaha Lake, Kaleden
Land Size |
Building Size |
Step forward and claim your trophy! Skaha Point ... 4.8-acres for your own private lakefront estate or subdivision. Rare opportunity to acquire one of the last undeveloped waterfront acreages on Skaha Lake in the Okanagan with 1700 feet of beachfront, surrounded by world-famous wine country and breathtaking lake & mountain vistas. A private gated driveway along a picturesque country road provides exclusive access to the property, which offers a peaceful ambience and unmatched natural beauty. Skaha Lake is known for warm clear water, beautiful beaches, and fun activities. Own one of the best lakefront properties available in Canada. Just 10 min drive to Penticton Airport with direct flights to Vancouver and Calgary, and 45 minute drive to the USA border.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d