SeaTac Airport Hotel Seattle Washington
Land Size 6 acres |
Building Size 150-room hotel |
Hotel in prime location near Sea-Tac International Airport with shuttle service. Set at the edge of a commercial area, this relaxed extended-stay hotel is 4 miles from Westfield Southcenter shopping mall and 7 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. This affordable accommodation is ideal for people visiting for a few days, longer-term stays, and families on vacation. Cap Rate: 8%. Rooms: 150 rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom suites. Occupancy: 75+%. Hotel Amenities: Business center, conference and meeting rooms, fitness room, airport shuttle, self parking and long-term parking, laundry facilities, outdoor pool, restaurant, spa tub and multilingual staff. Building: Built in 1990, net square footage 7,444. Land: Approximately 6 acres in prime location where land rarely comes available, near high-quality commercial area.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d