Oceanfront 0.75-Acre Lot Nanoose Bay
Bathrooms full |
SL3 Oak Leaf Dr - Stunning ocean vistas abound from this waterfront property on a quiet cul-de-sac, located in Nanoose Bay near Parksville. Just steps from a walk-on waterfront park, and just up the road from world class Fairwinds Golf and Marina Resort, this 0.77 acre lot is ready for construction of your dream home. Imagine waking up everyday to see eagles soaring and whales breaching. Enjoy an active lifestyle of kayaking at the end of your own street, golfing at several nearby courses, or launching your boat from two local marinas. Nanoose Bay is a prestigious waterfront enclave and a popular tourist and retirement community due to its mild weather and seaside charm. Just 30 min from Nanaimo ferry/plane terminals, 15 minutes from Woodgrove Mall, and 5 minutes from Nanoose Shopping Centre. Additional ocean view and ocean front lots from $699,000 to $799,000.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #HappyClients – We’re delighted to help Kate & John secure a North Van Townhouse to comfortably expand their family… https://t.co/vKOBcc3rJ6
- #HappyHomeBuyers – we’re thrilled to help Jeff & Brianna purchase a home in the heart of Kits! Here’s what our clie… https://t.co/40yDm1Pbou
- #MarketUpdate – largest home price increases in 2021 were in Maple Ridge (+34.7%), followed by Pitt Meadows (+29.8%… https://t.co/wmqHRwVi5s
- #BCRealEstate – Ave home prices up 19% year-over-year, the biggest up-tick in Vancouver Island (+34%):… https://t.co/B1Fck3A4sK
- #SOLD – 481 Cadder Ave, Kelowna – Charming 1950's character home situated in the historic Pandosy area, walking dis… https://t.co/A3UIYQGaK6