Ocean Beach Esplanade Gibsons
Bedrooms 3 |
Bathrooms 2 full |
2501 sq.ft. |
Waterfront home with best beaches, water access, southwestern views and sunsets! This is truly a home that provides summer memories on the beach and year round. 1980 Ocean Beach Esplanade has just received many tasteful updates and renovations to the kitchen, bathroom, floors, entry, paint and much more! The upstairs of the home consists of large, open spaces, vaulted living room with cozy wood stove, and equally large dining room with lots of windows to watch the sun set year round. There are two bedrooms and another nook area perfect for day bed or office. Downstairs is a self-contained in-law suite and lots of storage. The .88 acre lot provides privacy, garden paths to a gazebo and a detached carport. Great opportunity!
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – 613 Sunset Ave $1.2M - this charming home with in-law suite offers an amazing opportunity for investo… https://t.co/tjx7rSpaM7
- Vancouver home prices remain down while sales volumes return to normal historic levels:
- HOUSING MARKET INSIGHTS – watch the latest videocast #VancouverRealEstate: https://t.co/PJ2caKg36O
- NOW #SOLD – 1445 Queens Ave, West Vancouver: https://t.co/NWB2l02k84
- Overall homes sales up but prices still down. Only Squamish detached properties registered a slight price increase… https://t.co/gvQEIg4T30