Marina Way Nanoose Bay
Bedrooms 4 |
Bathrooms 4 full |
3200 sq.ft. |
Exquisite oceanfront estate is the home of your dreams. Astonishing south-facing ocean & mountain vistas by day and breathtaking sunsets by night make everyday feel like a holiday. This 4 bedroom masterpiece has everything you need ranging from entertainment-sized indoor and outdoor living areas to a rarely available 3-car garage. The open-concept living/dining room and kitchen look out through floor-to-ceiling glass to panoramic sea and sky. Those with discriminating tastes will notice that no expense was spared with superior details, such as steel-case windows, handcrafted woodwork and ironwork, wine room, superior appliances (e.g. Wolf, Subzero). Downstairs is a 2 bedroom oceanfront suite with potential income of $2,000/week. In the back yard, you will find a slate rock pathway to another patio with an outdoor fireplace, and a private staircase to the ocean where you will discover an outdoor shower and a landing area for launching paddle boards and kayaks. For your yacht, there is a marina within 5 minutes and a mooring anchor just off your shore.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing #Kits – TOP FLOOR, bright, updated, 1 bdr Kits condo, just 5 min walk to Jericho Beach $599,900. Showin… https://t.co/hYBnQkwn2g
- #VancouverMarketUpdate - “Total inventory of homes for sale remains insufficient to meet the demand in today’s mark… https://t.co/CsrVZIpCiu
- #SOLD 444 Lonsdale Ave – this North Vancouver 2 bdr suite has now sold, thank you for your interest – see more of o… https://t.co/ivJeIWLH4k
- “August was busier than expected, and listing activity isn’t keeping up with the pace of demand. This is leaving th… https://t.co/5E1cRTPTik
- #NewListing - Bright, spacious 2bdm/2bath corner suite with huge private deck on second level of concrete building… https://t.co/52eQq6RoOm