Bedrooms 4 |
Bathrooms 4 full |
3200 sq.ft. |
Exquisite oceanfront estate is the home of your dreams. Astonishing south-facing ocean & mountain vistas by day and breathtaking sunsets by night make everyday feel like a holiday. This 4 bedroom masterpiece has everything you need ranging from entertainment-sized indoor and outdoor living areas to a rarely available 3-car garage. The open-concept living/dining room and kitchen look out through floor-to-ceiling glass to panoramic sea and sky. Those with discriminating tastes will notice that no expense was spared with superior details, such as steel-case windows, handcrafted woodwork and ironwork, wine room, superior appliances (e.g. Wolf, Subzero). Downstairs is a 2 bedroom oceanfront suite with potential income of $2,000/week. In the back yard, you will find a slate rock pathway to another patio with an outdoor fireplace, and a private staircase to the ocean where you will discover an outdoor shower and a landing area for launching paddle boards and kayaks. For your yacht, there is a marina within 5 minutes and a mooring anchor just off your shore.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d