Lot A Oak Leaf Drive Nanoose Bay
Bathrooms full |
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire this rare jewel - a. 6.7 acre oceanfront estate with 300-ft walk-on beach in a protected cove, located in beautful Nanoose Bay, near Parkville. This stunning ultra-private retreat is nestled among arbutus andoak trees, and offers breath-taking views of the Salish Sea. Located just p the road from world-class Fairwinds Golf and Marina Resort and nearby celebrity summer residences. This acreage is zoned for up to two houses and is ready for construction of your dream house(s). Nanoose Bay is a prestigious waterfront enclave and popular tourist & retirement community due to its mild weather and seaside charm. More oceanfront properties and ocean view lots available starting at $725,000. Watch video
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d