Lot A Oak Leaf Drive Nanoose Bay
Bathrooms full |
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire this rare jewel - a. 6.7 acre oceanfront estate with 300-ft walk-on beach in a protected cove, located in beautful Nanoose Bay, near Parkville. This stunning ultra-private retreat is nestled among arbutus andoak trees, and offers breath-taking views of the Salish Sea. Located just p the road from world-class Fairwinds Golf and Marina Resort and nearby celebrity summer residences. This acreage is zoned for up to two houses and is ready for construction of your dream house(s). Nanoose Bay is a prestigious waterfront enclave and popular tourist & retirement community due to its mild weather and seaside charm. More oceanfront properties and ocean view lots available starting at $725,000. Watch video
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Without the stress test, BC home sales would have been 10% higher in 2018. Approximately $500 million in BC economi… https://t.co/BfFYWxcdxt
- #VancouverHousingMarketUpdate – see videocast and full report: https://t.co/JgyKNHBL4k
- “Home buyers haven’t had this much selection to choose from in five years” ~ REBGV President. See latest… https://t.co/qeUUp4wIAb
- OPEN 2:30-4pm SAT June 22nd – Must see! Enjoy the best Kits lifestyle, blocks to beach, shops, restaurants. Newly r… https://t.co/0xcWKwgDIf
- NEW PRICE $2,999,000 - Rare Upper Ambleside property, double-size 31,800sf lot, has potential for a spectacular new… https://t.co/z0FdbAPixJ