Oceanview 6.5-Acre Lot Nanoose Bay
Land Size 6.38 acres |
Building Size |
Lot D Oak Leaf Drive, Nanoose Bay - Ocean view 6.38 acre property with beautiful outlook to the Salish Sea. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac next to Oak Point Cove and just up the road from world class Fairwinds Golf & Marina Resort, this freehold (non-strata) property is zoned for up to two houses and is ready for construction of your dream house(s). Enjoy an active lifestyle of walking, hiking, golfing, or kayaking off the cove at the end of your street. Nanoose Bay is a prestigious waterfront enclave and popular tourist & retirement community due to its mild weather and seaside charm. Additional lots available from $699,000 to $2,199,900.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #HappyClients – We’re delighted to help Kate & John secure a North Van Townhouse to comfortably expand their family… https://t.co/vKOBcc3rJ6
- #HappyHomeBuyers – we’re thrilled to help Jeff & Brianna purchase a home in the heart of Kits! Here’s what our clie… https://t.co/40yDm1Pbou
- #MarketUpdate – largest home price increases in 2021 were in Maple Ridge (+34.7%), followed by Pitt Meadows (+29.8%… https://t.co/wmqHRwVi5s
- #BCRealEstate – Ave home prices up 19% year-over-year, the biggest up-tick in Vancouver Island (+34%):… https://t.co/B1Fck3A4sK
- #SOLD – 481 Cadder Ave, Kelowna – Charming 1950's character home situated in the historic Pandosy area, walking dis… https://t.co/A3UIYQGaK6