Whyte Avenue Kits Point
Bathrooms full |
KITS POINT. Extremely rare chance to acquire a large 7960 sf corner property in this exclusive beach enclave close to downtown Vancouver.
Effectively 2 side by side 33' lots as is the norm in Kits Point and presented as one 66' x 120' lot with 2 existing duplexes that sit on the middle
property line. Prime for redevelopment with several options possible in this sensational location. The existing 4 homes were built circa 1930 and each one is rented on a month to month basis. Each home has a main level of approx. 750 sf and an unfinished basement. Please do not walk on property
without realtor and do not disturb tenants. Sensational and unique location to build a dream home just steps from the water and the park.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – Burnaby Townhome 3986 Creekside Place - Enchanting 2bdrm, 1309sf townhouse that welcomes you from the… https://t.co/isZVrAuwsv
- #NewListing – Squamish townhome #55-40632 Government Rd - this peaceful home exudes light, space & green; trees in… https://t.co/9vsQe8YTNI
- #NewPrice #OpenHouse 2-4pm June 25/26th – 22896 Gilbert Drive $1.225m - Picture-perfect 4-bdrm family home on prett… https://t.co/i38x1E2wfX
- #SOLD – 2621 Quebec St, 2025 W2nd Ave, 40200 Government Rd and Lupine Walk West – see more of our #FeaturedSales:… https://t.co/50KvV5Ey0p
- #NewListing – wonderfully rare KITS top floor suite featuring a private 520sf DECK for year round gardening, sunset… https://t.co/r3UqcQVlaJ