864 Greenchain Rd False Creek
Bedrooms 2 |
Bathrooms 2 full |
1412 sq.ft. |
Steps from the Seawall and world famous Granville Island sits this picture perfect 2 bedroom & den & 2 bath 1400sf townhome. Spacious rooms, beautifully appointed and recently renovated kitchen and paint, loads of natural light, sun drenched patio and huge rooftop deck makes this private oasis an ideal home for gardeners, young family or anyone who looking to soak in the beauty of the moment. Surrounded by lush greenery in a quiet cul-de-sac, situated in a wonderfully maintained complex with underground parking, shopping, restaurants, parks, water and bike paths are all at your doorstep. A perfect home for carefree living.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – 613 Sunset Ave $1.2M - this charming home with in-law suite offers an amazing opportunity for investo… https://t.co/tjx7rSpaM7
- Vancouver home prices remain down while sales volumes return to normal historic levels:
- HOUSING MARKET INSIGHTS – watch the latest videocast #VancouverRealEstate: https://t.co/PJ2caKg36O
- NOW #SOLD – 1445 Queens Ave, West Vancouver: https://t.co/NWB2l02k84
- Overall homes sales up but prices still down. Only Squamish detached properties registered a slight price increase… https://t.co/gvQEIg4T30