Coal Harbour Vancouver
Bedrooms 2 |
Bathrooms 2 full |
1348 sq.ft. |
2 PARKING! Corner unit. Only 2 residences per floor. Welcome to the highly sought-after Flatiron building in Coal Harbour, a boutique luxury building offering only 52 homes. This is a unique opportunity for the most discerning buyer to find a private outlook on to unobstructed water, North Shore mountain & Stanley Park views. Rarely available, this preferred “01” layout offers 1,350 SF + balcony off the living room, 2 beds, DEN + FLEX room. Fully equipped with top end appliances, gas range, geothermal heating & cooling, recently upgraded hardwood flooring, & wall-to-wall windows, this executive home is guaranteed to impress. No shortage of storage with an in-suite flex space & an external storage locker. Steps to the best restaurants, hotels, & the Harbor Seaplane.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – 613 Sunset Ave $1.2M - this charming home with in-law suite offers an amazing opportunity for investo… https://t.co/tjx7rSpaM7
- Vancouver home prices remain down while sales volumes return to normal historic levels:
- HOUSING MARKET INSIGHTS – watch the latest videocast #VancouverRealEstate: https://t.co/PJ2caKg36O
- NOW #SOLD – 1445 Queens Ave, West Vancouver: https://t.co/NWB2l02k84
- Overall homes sales up but prices still down. Only Squamish detached properties registered a slight price increase… https://t.co/gvQEIg4T30