Coal Harbour Vancouver
Bedrooms 2 |
Bathrooms 2 full |
1348 sq.ft. |
2 PARKING! Corner unit. Only 2 residences per floor. Welcome to the highly sought-after Flatiron building in Coal Harbour, a boutique luxury building offering only 52 homes. This is a unique opportunity for the most discerning buyer to find a private outlook on to unobstructed water, North Shore mountain & Stanley Park views. Rarely available, this preferred “01” layout offers 1,350 SF + balcony off the living room, 2 beds, DEN + FLEX room. Fully equipped with top end appliances, gas range, geothermal heating & cooling, recently upgraded hardwood flooring, & wall-to-wall windows, this executive home is guaranteed to impress. No shortage of storage with an in-suite flex space & an external storage locker. Steps to the best restaurants, hotels, & the Harbor Seaplane.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #HappyClients – We’re delighted to help Kate & John secure a North Van Townhouse to comfortably expand their family… https://t.co/vKOBcc3rJ6
- #HappyHomeBuyers – we’re thrilled to help Jeff & Brianna purchase a home in the heart of Kits! Here’s what our clie… https://t.co/40yDm1Pbou
- #MarketUpdate – largest home price increases in 2021 were in Maple Ridge (+34.7%), followed by Pitt Meadows (+29.8%… https://t.co/wmqHRwVi5s
- #BCRealEstate – Ave home prices up 19% year-over-year, the biggest up-tick in Vancouver Island (+34%):… https://t.co/B1Fck3A4sK
- #SOLD – 481 Cadder Ave, Kelowna – Charming 1950's character home situated in the historic Pandosy area, walking dis… https://t.co/A3UIYQGaK6