Oceanfront Hotel Campbell River
Land Size 2.3 acres |
Building Size 50+ rooms |
Oceanfront lodge in beautiful Campbell River features stunning views, easy beach access, and comfortable suites for business travellers, families, and tourists. This 50+ room hotel offers a range of room types and amenities, including an outdoor pool, fitness centre, meeting rooms, and event facilities. Location: Minutes to downtown Campbell River, an inviting seaside town with thriving industry and tourism, 2 hour drive north of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. Cap Rate: 8.5% cap rate.
Building: Built in 1972, two-storey buildings. Rooms: Over 50 rooms. Occupancy: 70+% . Land: Approx. 2.3 acres, including the beachfront strip plus acreage directly across the street from the ocean. Zoning: C6 – Commercial Six (Tourist accommodation and ancillary uses, retail store, restaurant, etc.). Hotel Amenities: Banquet, meeting and business facilities, BBQ courtyard, miniature golf, fitness facility, indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool, airport shuttle, complimentary continental breakfast, and pub restaurant next door.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing #Kits – TOP FLOOR, bright, updated, 1 bdr Kits condo, just 5 min walk to Jericho Beach $599,900. Showin… https://t.co/hYBnQkwn2g
- #VancouverMarketUpdate - “Total inventory of homes for sale remains insufficient to meet the demand in today’s mark… https://t.co/CsrVZIpCiu
- #SOLD 444 Lonsdale Ave – this North Vancouver 2 bdr suite has now sold, thank you for your interest – see more of o… https://t.co/ivJeIWLH4k
- “August was busier than expected, and listing activity isn’t keeping up with the pace of demand. This is leaving th… https://t.co/5E1cRTPTik
- #NewListing - Bright, spacious 2bdm/2bath corner suite with huge private deck on second level of concrete building… https://t.co/52eQq6RoOm