Oceanfront Hotel Campbell River
Land Size 2.3 acres |
Building Size 50+ rooms |
Oceanfront lodge in beautiful Campbell River features stunning views, easy beach access, and comfortable suites for business travellers, families, and tourists. This 50+ room hotel offers a range of room types and amenities, including an outdoor pool, fitness centre, meeting rooms, and event facilities. Location: Minutes to downtown Campbell River, an inviting seaside town with thriving industry and tourism, 2 hour drive north of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. Cap Rate: 8.5% cap rate.
Building: Built in 1972, two-storey buildings. Rooms: Over 50 rooms. Occupancy: 70+% . Land: Approx. 2.3 acres, including the beachfront strip plus acreage directly across the street from the ocean. Zoning: C6 – Commercial Six (Tourist accommodation and ancillary uses, retail store, restaurant, etc.). Hotel Amenities: Banquet, meeting and business facilities, BBQ courtyard, miniature golf, fitness facility, indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool, airport shuttle, complimentary continental breakfast, and pub restaurant next door.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d