Semi-Oceanfront Building Acreage Ladysmith
Bathrooms full |
6.6 ACRE LOT - BRENTON PAGE RD, LADYSMITH - Very unique semi-waterfront acreage allows two houses and onsite business. Take this once in a life opportunity to build your dream home or invest in acres and acres of your own private, beautiful & treed paradise! The property includes a waterfront parcel (about 4800 SF) plus over 6 acres of ocean view property across the quiet country road. Sit by your own sea, have your own farm, build your own ocean view Shangri-La, or more! It is yours to enjoy, in so many ways! There is an access driveway to the top, which is level & has endless possibilities. With multiple sites to choose from, your water view is fantastic! And imagine, the 2 homes your one or two families could build! R-1 Rural Residential zoning permits agriculture, horticulture, silvaculture, home business, sale of products grown/reared on property, B&B, daycare, two single family dwellings or mobile homes and separate suite. At this price, it is great value! Text/call Annette (604) 369-6923 for more info.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d