Semi-Oceanfront Building Acreage Ladysmith
Bathrooms full |
6.6 ACRE LOT - BRENTON PAGE RD, LADYSMITH - Very unique semi-waterfront acreage allows two houses and onsite business. Take this once in a life opportunity to build your dream home or invest in acres and acres of your own private, beautiful & treed paradise! The property includes a waterfront parcel (about 4800 SF) plus over 6 acres of ocean view property across the quiet country road. Sit by your own sea, have your own farm, build your own ocean view Shangri-La, or more! It is yours to enjoy, in so many ways! There is an access driveway to the top, which is level & has endless possibilities. With multiple sites to choose from, your water view is fantastic! And imagine, the 2 homes your one or two families could build! R-1 Rural Residential zoning permits agriculture, horticulture, silvaculture, home business, sale of products grown/reared on property, B&B, daycare, two single family dwellings or mobile homes and separate suite. At this price, it is great value! Text/call Annette (604) 369-6923 for more info.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- HOUSING MARKET INSIGHTS – watch the latest videocast #VancouverRealEstate: https://t.co/PJ2caKg36O
- NOW #SOLD – 1445 Queens Ave, West Vancouver: https://t.co/NWB2l02k84
- Overall homes sales up but prices still down. Only Squamish detached properties registered a slight price increase… https://t.co/gvQEIg4T30
- #Happy Clients ... “I cannot say enough good things about YourHomeTeam in how they have so effectively and efficien… https://t.co/3NgLnONixP
- JUST SOLD! Kits 1 bedroom & den - 2490 W2nd Ave - $700,000. See what our satisfied clients are saying: https://t.co/oT4NMM1ZlW