905-638 Beach Cres Yaletown - Vancouver
Bedroom 1 |
Bathroom 1 full |
791 sq.ft. |
Spacious and bright corner unit in the Icon - one of downtown Vancouver's most sought after boutique buildings. This exclusive one bedroom and den home features a fantastic floor plan, water views over Granville Island, tons of natural light, and air conditioning. Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas range, granite countertops, and breakfast bar for entertaining. Sunny southwest facing patio with BBQ hook-up. Outstanding amenities include a large indoor pool, steam room, a recently upgraded exercise room and 24 hour concierge. Located just steps from some of Vancouver's best restaurants, the seawall, marinas, shopping and more.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #SOLD 444 Lonsdale Ave – this North Vancouver 2 bdr suite has now sold, thank you for your interest – see more of o… https://t.co/ivJeIWLH4k
- “August was busier than expected, and listing activity isn’t keeping up with the pace of demand. This is leaving th… https://t.co/5E1cRTPTik
- #NewListing - Bright, spacious 2bdm/2bath corner suite with huge private deck on second level of concrete building… https://t.co/52eQq6RoOm
- “Low housing supply remains a fundamental factor in Metro Vancouver’s housing market ... Home sales remain above av… https://t.co/xSo2AXEh4H
- #SOLD – 3665 Victoria Dr, Coquitlam - On the market for the first time in 35 years, this 2.89-acre property is a so… https://t.co/BY8NRF6HFW