9-unit Apartment Bldg Vancouver
Land Size 46.5 x 140 ft |
Building Size 9-units |
Beautiful 9 unit boutique walk up apartment building in turn key condition. This property has huge curb appeal, low maintenance landscaping will open newly paved parking at the rear. All units have been cosmetically updated; full kitchen with dishwasher, bathrooms, lighting & flooring. Each unit has in-suite laundry & hot water tank. Updated entry & hallways have newer carpet and paint. All suites are separately metered so tenant pays hydro. Awesome location just off 70th & Granville, block to Safeway, shopping & transit. Very few expenses for owner. This gem offers a rare 3% cap rate.
Listing Provided By Sutton Grp-West Coast (w.blvd)
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Shifting housing needs & low interest rates were key drivers of home sales in 2020:
- #HousingMarketUpdate – Buyer demand push detached house & townhome prices upward. Sunshine Coast experienced highes… https://t.co/NZkLHyGQQY
- #NewListing – 22600 Rathburn Dr, Richmond $1,138,800 – Beautifully presented & lovely, this home is a perfectionist… https://t.co/02uL7ZMS9o
- #HappyClients – “Annette and the rest of the YourHomeTeam group were amazing to work with. They were always quick t… https://t.co/5VPiwfmIJL
- #SOLD – 120-723 W3rd St, North Vancouver – now sold $1,085,000, thank you for your interest. See more of our featur… https://t.co/PBcSZaaQPh