Oceanfront Resort Mgt. Business Parksville
Land Size ~ 2 acres |
Building Size 7400 SF |
Lot 49 & 50 - 1051 RESORT DRIVE - Opportunity for investor or owner/operator to escape the rat race and manage a beautiful oceanfront resort on Vancouver Island's finest sandy beach. Includes resort management business plus renovated 1440 SF, 3 bedroom owner/caretaker home, 6000 sqft office/conference center, indoor pool, tennis courts, and other recreation on approx. 2 acres limited common property. The business oversees the rental pool for cabins on this prime beachfront property. Investors will enjoy 8%+ cap rate; owner/operator will love the beautifully renovated home, guaranteed cash flow, and laid back lifestyle. Located at famous Rathtrevor Beach in Parksville just 25 minutes north of Nanaimo ferries and plane terminals.
For more information or to schedule an appointment to view, please call/text Annette (604) 369 6923.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d