25-Acre Land Development Site Langley
Land Size 25 acres |
Building Size |
4262 - 224 ST, LANGLEY - On the market for the first time in 36 years, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a beautiful 25-acre private property with pastoral views and near new subdivisions, parks, and schools in Langley’s most prestigious area. Income: Same tenant for 11 years pays $14,400/yr. Land Size: 25.02 acres, 1,089,871.20 SF. Frontage: 417 feet. Building: Manufactured Home, 1344 SF, 1975. Zoning: RU1, Rural residential, Min. 4.28-acre lots. BC Assessment: $1,722,400 (2015). Call/text Annette (604) 369-6923 for more info or email: email@example.com
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Shifting housing needs & low interest rates were key drivers of home sales in 2020:
- #HousingMarketUpdate – Buyer demand push detached house & townhome prices upward. Sunshine Coast experienced highes… https://t.co/NZkLHyGQQY
- #NewListing – 22600 Rathburn Dr, Richmond $1,138,800 – Beautifully presented & lovely, this home is a perfectionist… https://t.co/02uL7ZMS9o
- #HappyClients – “Annette and the rest of the YourHomeTeam group were amazing to work with. They were always quick t… https://t.co/5VPiwfmIJL
- #SOLD – 120-723 W3rd St, North Vancouver – now sold $1,085,000, thank you for your interest. See more of our featur… https://t.co/PBcSZaaQPh