3798 Mallard Place Nanoose Bay
Bedrooms 4 |
Bathrooms 3 full |
2558 sq.ft. |
This private 0.71 acre waterfront property with 169 ft of shoreline situated at the end of an upscale cul-de-sac is one of the most spectacular
oceanfront sites that you'll ever see! Panoramic views of the Salish Sea, islands and mountains, with no neighbours in sight except eagles, whales &
seals. Wonderfully secluded on a point of land surrounded by beautiful greenery & sparkling water. The 3 bdrm home & in-law suite are cozy &
comfortable. Bonus features include a boat ramp & two workshops. Ideally located in the exclusive Fairwinds neighbourhood within the quaint
seaside community of Nanoose Bay between Nanaimo & Parksville, just a 7 min walk to the golf course & restaurant, 2 min drive to the marina, 5 min
to Nanoose Bay shopping ctr & 20 min to Nanaimo.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #SOLD 444 Lonsdale Ave – this North Vancouver 2 bdr suite has now sold, thank you for your interest – see more of o… https://t.co/ivJeIWLH4k
- “August was busier than expected, and listing activity isn’t keeping up with the pace of demand. This is leaving th… https://t.co/5E1cRTPTik
- #NewListing - Bright, spacious 2bdm/2bath corner suite with huge private deck on second level of concrete building… https://t.co/52eQq6RoOm
- “Low housing supply remains a fundamental factor in Metro Vancouver’s housing market ... Home sales remain above av… https://t.co/xSo2AXEh4H
- #SOLD – 3665 Victoria Dr, Coquitlam - On the market for the first time in 35 years, this 2.89-acre property is a so… https://t.co/BY8NRF6HFW