3555 Sunset Lane West Vancouver
Bedrooms 4 |
Bathrooms 2 full |
2486 sq.ft. |
Best priced OCEAN VIEW house in West Vancouver. Imagine your future in this upscale West Bay Location with stunning water, city and Lion's Gate Bridge views. Be dazzled by the panoramic water vistas during the day and twinkling bridge & city lights at night. Enjoy terraced patios and enchanting gardens - marvelous vantage points to sip your favourite something. Just steps to the beach. Sunset Lane is a magical street lined with new homes. For your family, world-renowned schools are a short safe walk. Much can be done with this 4 bedroom home with loads of parking that is waiting for you to take it to the next level. Be a designer, boat builder, sensitive accountant or poet ... this inspiring setting is your soul's reward.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #HappyClients – We’re delighted to help Kate & John secure a North Van Townhouse to comfortably expand their family… https://t.co/vKOBcc3rJ6
- #HappyHomeBuyers – we’re thrilled to help Jeff & Brianna purchase a home in the heart of Kits! Here’s what our clie… https://t.co/40yDm1Pbou
- #MarketUpdate – largest home price increases in 2021 were in Maple Ridge (+34.7%), followed by Pitt Meadows (+29.8%… https://t.co/wmqHRwVi5s
- #BCRealEstate – Ave home prices up 19% year-over-year, the biggest up-tick in Vancouver Island (+34%):… https://t.co/B1Fck3A4sK
- #SOLD – 481 Cadder Ave, Kelowna – Charming 1950's character home situated in the historic Pandosy area, walking dis… https://t.co/A3UIYQGaK6