Oceanfront Motel Qualicum Beach
Land Size |
Building Size |
2795 ISLAND HWY, QUALICUM BEACH - CAPTAINS INN - Prime oceanfront land with charming seaside Inn. Rare opportunity to invest in this 81-foot wide beachfront property. Situated in an ideal location on the main beach at Qualicum Beach, a pretty seaside village and major tourist and up-scale retirement destination. Just a 30 minute flight from Vancouver or 30 minute drive from Nanaimo ferries and airport. Motel has nine suites, including one and two bedroom suites, all nicely furnished and facing the ocean. Perfect for those who want to escape the rat race to operate their own lovely seaside Inn, or those who want to invest in prime BC waterfront. Business also for sale and listed separately.
Call Annette (604) 369-6923 for more info or to schedule a viewing.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #HappyClients – We’re delighted to help Kate & John secure a North Van Townhouse to comfortably expand their family… https://t.co/vKOBcc3rJ6
- #HappyHomeBuyers – we’re thrilled to help Jeff & Brianna purchase a home in the heart of Kits! Here’s what our clie… https://t.co/40yDm1Pbou
- #MarketUpdate – largest home price increases in 2021 were in Maple Ridge (+34.7%), followed by Pitt Meadows (+29.8%… https://t.co/wmqHRwVi5s
- #BCRealEstate – Ave home prices up 19% year-over-year, the biggest up-tick in Vancouver Island (+34%):… https://t.co/B1Fck3A4sK
- #SOLD – 481 Cadder Ave, Kelowna – Charming 1950's character home situated in the historic Pandosy area, walking dis… https://t.co/A3UIYQGaK6