Oceanfront Restaurant Qualicum Beach
Land Size 6345 sf |
Building Size 1726 sf |
2775 ISLAND HWY, QUALICUM BEACH - Prime oceanfront land and popular restaurant building at Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island: Rare opportunity to invest in this oceanfront property situated in an ideal location on the main beach with highway access in Qualicum, a pretty seaside village and major tourist and upscale retirement destination on a miles-long stretch of beach. Just a 30 minute flight from Vancouver or 30 minute drive from Nanaimo ferries and airport. Includes land and popular restaurant building in good condition with existing lease. Potential 5% cap rate. Call/text Annette (604) 369-6923 for more information or to schedule a showing.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Without the stress test, BC home sales would have been 10% higher in 2018. Approximately $500 million in BC economi… https://t.co/BfFYWxcdxt
- #VancouverHousingMarketUpdate – see videocast and full report: https://t.co/JgyKNHBL4k
- “Home buyers haven’t had this much selection to choose from in five years” ~ REBGV President. See latest… https://t.co/qeUUp4wIAb
- OPEN 2:30-4pm SAT June 22nd – Must see! Enjoy the best Kits lifestyle, blocks to beach, shops, restaurants. Newly r… https://t.co/0xcWKwgDIf
- NEW PRICE $2,999,000 - Rare Upper Ambleside property, double-size 31,800sf lot, has potential for a spectacular new… https://t.co/z0FdbAPixJ