Bedrooms 2 |
Bathroom 1 full |
1015 sq.ft. |
Fully renovated inside and out, this West Coast-style home blends into the natural surroundings of this park-like property. Vaulted ceilings on the main floor, with an open plan LR, DR and Kitchen that opens on to a large wrap around and partially-covered south facing deck. The 340 sf upstairs is a versatile space presently used as a master bedroom/office/hobby area. A detached studio/office sits on the lower part of the property., and there is a large cistern for water maintenance and control. Access to Sealeigh Park Beach - one of Bowen’s favourites.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #HappyClients – We’re delighted to help Kate & John secure a North Van Townhouse to comfortably expand their family… https://t.co/vKOBcc3rJ6
- #HappyHomeBuyers – we’re thrilled to help Jeff & Brianna purchase a home in the heart of Kits! Here’s what our clie… https://t.co/40yDm1Pbou
- #MarketUpdate – largest home price increases in 2021 were in Maple Ridge (+34.7%), followed by Pitt Meadows (+29.8%… https://t.co/wmqHRwVi5s
- #BCRealEstate – Ave home prices up 19% year-over-year, the biggest up-tick in Vancouver Island (+34%):… https://t.co/B1Fck3A4sK
- #SOLD – 481 Cadder Ave, Kelowna – Charming 1950's character home situated in the historic Pandosy area, walking dis… https://t.co/A3UIYQGaK6