35,000sf Anchor Tenant (6% cap rate) Coquitlam
Land Size |
Building Size 35,000sf |
Opportunity to purchase 35,000SF commercial space with anchor tenant in place. Situated in a popular retail area within City of Coquitlam near major arterial routes. Built in 2009, strata-titled commercial building with lots of parking. Subject property is the largest of 16 units in complex. Zoning is CS-1 (Service Commercial), which includes retail sales (e.g. household goods, sporting goods, business goods, liquor store, building supplies, etc.) and commercial services (recreation/entertainment centre, banking, restaurant, etc.). BC Assessment: $7,335,000 (2016). By Appointment Only: Please make an appointment prior to visiting the site. Do not disturb staff or patrons. Please contact Annette (604) 369-6923.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d