35,000sf Anchor Tenant (6% cap rate) Coquitlam
Land Size |
Building Size 35,000sf |
Opportunity to purchase 35,000SF commercial space with anchor tenant in place. Situated in a popular retail area within City of Coquitlam near major arterial routes. Built in 2009, strata-titled commercial building with lots of parking. Subject property is the largest of 16 units in complex. Zoning is CS-1 (Service Commercial), which includes retail sales (e.g. household goods, sporting goods, business goods, liquor store, building supplies, etc.) and commercial services (recreation/entertainment centre, banking, restaurant, etc.). BC Assessment: $7,335,000 (2016). By Appointment Only: Please make an appointment prior to visiting the site. Do not disturb staff or patrons. Please contact Annette (604) 369-6923.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #HappyClients – We’re delighted to help Kate & John secure a North Van Townhouse to comfortably expand their family… https://t.co/vKOBcc3rJ6
- #HappyHomeBuyers – we’re thrilled to help Jeff & Brianna purchase a home in the heart of Kits! Here’s what our clie… https://t.co/40yDm1Pbou
- #MarketUpdate – largest home price increases in 2021 were in Maple Ridge (+34.7%), followed by Pitt Meadows (+29.8%… https://t.co/wmqHRwVi5s
- #BCRealEstate – Ave home prices up 19% year-over-year, the biggest up-tick in Vancouver Island (+34%):… https://t.co/B1Fck3A4sK
- #SOLD – 481 Cadder Ave, Kelowna – Charming 1950's character home situated in the historic Pandosy area, walking dis… https://t.co/A3UIYQGaK6