Oceanfront House on Acreage Nanoose Bay
Bedrooms 3 |
Bathrooms 3 full |
2300 sq.ft. |
Rare opportunity to own a private, south-facing one-acre oceanfront estate with 300 ft walk-on beach in a protected cove in North West Bay, Nanoose on Vancouver Island. The one-level rancher home offers 3 bedrooms and den, 3 bathroom huge windows that bring sunlight inside while providing stunning ocean views; includes guest suite above garage. Living room features ship plank oak floors, 20ft vaulted ceilings and wood burning fireplace. Huge wraparound deck offers breathtaking views. Enjoy a lifestyle of water sports and bonfires on your private beach. Includes assured moorage for up to 45ft yacht at marina next door. Nanoose is a beautiful oceanfront enclave 25km north of Nanaimo. Call/text Annette (604) 369-6923.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d