Walk-On Oceanfront 0.5-Acre Lot Brynmarl Road, Nanoose Bay
Bathrooms full |
Sundrenched south-facing .55 acre waterfront building lot located in beautiful protected Northwest Bay near Nanoose, which offers a special micro-climate where even palm trees thrive. Property features approx. 76ft-wide private, walk-on pebble beach for launching kayaks, beach bonfires, and whale watching. Property has room for dream house, private drive, swimming pool, multi car garage, or whatever amenities your imagination desires. There is a small, quaint marina just down the road so you can walk to nearby moorage without the hassle of maintaining your own dock. Site is cleared and prepped for building. Surrounding area boasts exclusive homes, marinas, celebrity neighbours, and championship golf courses. Option to purchase property next door to get total of 1.1 acres with 170ft beach – ask for more details if interested. Call/text Annette (604) 369-6923.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2018 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Another Happy Home Buyer - We’re delighted to help Jane win the bid and secure a beautiful, elegant, Coal Harbour v… https://t.co/kLWsM74tmB
- HAPPY HOME BUYER - We’re thrilled to help Douglas buy a fabulous condo with a 300sf patio to enjoy just in time for… https://t.co/QC1ctgI9PD
- HOME SALES DROP, WHILE PRICES CLIMB: “High prices, new tax announcements, rising interest rates, and stricter mortg… https://t.co/zDnWKI7CK5
- YourHomeTeam – recognized as one of the top real estate teams in Greater Vancouver. Medallion award winners again i… https://t.co/ysqZV9l7jF
- Vancouver #HousingMarketUpdate – watch the latest videocast: