1250 Beach Dr Victoria
Bedrooms 4 |
Bathrooms 4 full |
3169 sq.ft. |
Own a piece of paradise on one of Victoria’s most desirable roads. Welcome to 1250 Beach Dr. Having undergone an extensive full renovation completed by Zebra Design, this stunning home takes advantage of breathtaking ocean views from all main rooms. An open concept living/dining/kitchen complete with an eating area are enveloped by natural light pouring in through the dbl sliding doors, stunning skylights & an abundance of lg windows. 2 beds, a 3pcbath & laundry room round out the main level. Car lovers welcome! A dbl tandem garage and a rear lane offering further parking provide endless options. Upper level boasts an incredible master suite with own sitting area, double walk-in closets & a 5pc ensuite. Complete with an in-law suite, a private west-facing sun-soaked backyard and over 3,100sqft of thoughtful design, this home is not to be missed. Situated close to some of Oak Bay’s best amenities including OBBH, OB Marina, VGC & beach, this turnkey home is ready for its forever owners.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2022 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #HappyClients – We’re delighted to help Kate & John secure a North Van Townhouse to comfortably expand their family… https://t.co/vKOBcc3rJ6
- #HappyHomeBuyers – we’re thrilled to help Jeff & Brianna purchase a home in the heart of Kits! Here’s what our clie… https://t.co/40yDm1Pbou
- #MarketUpdate – largest home price increases in 2021 were in Maple Ridge (+34.7%), followed by Pitt Meadows (+29.8%… https://t.co/wmqHRwVi5s
- #BCRealEstate – Ave home prices up 19% year-over-year, the biggest up-tick in Vancouver Island (+34%):… https://t.co/B1Fck3A4sK
- #SOLD – 481 Cadder Ave, Kelowna – Charming 1950's character home situated in the historic Pandosy area, walking dis… https://t.co/A3UIYQGaK6