Strata Office Space Fairview, Vancouver
Land Size n/a |
Building Size 730 sf |
#1-2246 SPRUCE ST - Imagine, for less than the price of a condo you could own this commercial space! Extremely bright, it has a welcoming entrance off the main courtyard, 4 rooms/offices, reception area, new bathroom with shower, utility room with washer & dryer, and extra sinks/wet bar. 730 SF, one-level , corner unit, wall-to-wall windows on two sides, 2 parking stalls, plus lots of visitor parking. Freehold strata, fully rainscreened in 2014, walking distance to bus routes, Granville Street, Granville Island, and Olympic Village. Ideal for therapists, estheticians, dentists, accountants, lawyers, architects, technology or multi-media companies. Previously used as esthetician clinic and office environment. Call/text Annette (604) 369-6923 for more info or to arrange a private showing.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d