102 2140 W 12TH AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedrooms 0 |
Bathroom 1 full |
509 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2398072
Great opportunity, Kitsilano Studio apartment along the popular Arbutus Walk. Garden level unit with private street entrance and outdoor patio space. Excellent location with 95 walk score, close to Arbutus and Broadway shops and restaurants. North facing exposure with open floor plan from front to back. Upgraded counter tops, flooring and kitchen appliances. Built-in Murphy bed for easy conversion between bedroom/living room. One parking stall, one storage locker and in-suite laundry. Well maintained building with low strata fees. Great investment opportunity with upcoming transit expansion.
Features: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Drapes/Window Coverings,Garage Door Opener,Security System
Listing Provided BySutton Group-West Coast Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #NewListing – 613 Sunset Ave $1.2M - this charming home with in-law suite offers an amazing opportunity for investo… https://t.co/tjx7rSpaM7
- Vancouver home prices remain down while sales volumes return to normal historic levels:
- HOUSING MARKET INSIGHTS – watch the latest videocast #VancouverRealEstate: https://t.co/PJ2caKg36O
- NOW #SOLD – 1445 Queens Ave, West Vancouver: https://t.co/NWB2l02k84
- Overall homes sales up but prices still down. Only Squamish detached properties registered a slight price increase… https://t.co/gvQEIg4T30