4453 W 14TH AVENUE Vancouver West
Bedrooms 5 |
Bathrooms 6 full |
2853 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2527680
This contemporary home located in beautiful point grey on a situated 33x122 lot is the home you've been waiting for. The home features an open concept, 10' Ceilings, gourmet kitchen with a stylish wok kitchen, A/C HRV, radiant floors and so much more! Upstairs you have a beautiful view of the mountains from the master bedroom and two other bedrooms with ensuites with a functional design. Let's move the basement where you have two bedrooms downstairs that can be converted to a mortgage helper and a media room. This is a modern home with a functional layout and great landscaping. This home is close to Lord Byng Secondary, Queen Elizabeth Elementary, Point Grey Academy, St. George Private School, and Ecole Jules Quesnel. Price Includes GST. Call your realtor today!
Features: Air Conditioning,ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Heat Recov. Vent.,Microwave,Oven - Built In,Range Top
Listing Provided ByRE/MAX Select Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Shifting housing needs & low interest rates were key drivers of home sales in 2020:
- #HousingMarketUpdate – Buyer demand push detached house & townhome prices upward. Sunshine Coast experienced highes… https://t.co/NZkLHyGQQY
- #NewListing – 22600 Rathburn Dr, Richmond $1,138,800 – Beautifully presented & lovely, this home is a perfectionist… https://t.co/02uL7ZMS9o
- #HappyClients – “Annette and the rest of the YourHomeTeam group were amazing to work with. They were always quick t… https://t.co/5VPiwfmIJL
- #SOLD – 120-723 W3rd St, North Vancouver – now sold $1,085,000, thank you for your interest. See more of our featur… https://t.co/PBcSZaaQPh