3528 W 17TH AVENUE Vancouver West
Bedrooms 5 |
Bathrooms 3 full, 1 half |
2609 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2528428
Custom built luxury home in desirable Dunbar area. Outstanding quality & features in this 5 bedroom home, incl. legal suite (mortgage helper). Chef's dream kitchen with Wolf gas stove, Labrador granite counters, Sub Zero fridge, built-in espresso machine, B/I microwave, vine cooler. Cozy eating area and family room w. gas fire place. Step out to the South facing deck and sunny private yard. Living & dining room with hardwood floors, fire place. Air.con. HVAC, radiant heat. Upper level feat. master suite with vaulted ceiling, W/I closet, spa-style en-suite; jacuzzi tub, steam/rain shower. View of water & city from balcony. Legal suite in the basement-separate entrance, laundry, flexible floor plan, one bedroom could be used as rec.room for upstairs. Lord Byng & Lord Kitcher catchment.
Features: Air Conditioning,ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Intercom,Jetted Bathtub,Microwave,Pantry,Security System,Sprinkler - Inground,Vacuum - Built In,Wine Cooler
Listing Provided ByRenanza Realty Inc.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- Shifting housing needs & low interest rates were key drivers of home sales in 2020:
- #HousingMarketUpdate – Buyer demand push detached house & townhome prices upward. Sunshine Coast experienced highes… https://t.co/NZkLHyGQQY
- #NewListing – 22600 Rathburn Dr, Richmond $1,138,800 – Beautifully presented & lovely, this home is a perfectionist… https://t.co/02uL7ZMS9o
- #HappyClients – “Annette and the rest of the YourHomeTeam group were amazing to work with. They were always quick t… https://t.co/5VPiwfmIJL
- #SOLD – 120-723 W3rd St, North Vancouver – now sold $1,085,000, thank you for your interest. See more of our featur… https://t.co/PBcSZaaQPh