1445 QUEENS AVENUE West Vancouver
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedrooms 4 |
Bathroom 1 full, 1 half |
2502 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2326861
Are you seeking a solid investment with a good home on a large lot in a great location brimming with potential? This rare 31,800sf Upper Ambleside property has potential for a spectacular new estate or possible subdivision & infill. West Van's New Community Plan promotes subdivision, duplexes, and coach houses. Located on a cul-de-sac, on high side of street, with partial water & city views that can be enhanced from main & upper floors with new build. Liveable 4 bdrm, 2 bath, one-level house & gardens have been lovingly cared for by original & extended family who raised lots of children in this happy home. Enjoy West Vancouver lifestyle with restaurants, shops, cafes, and seawall just minutes away. Easy access to Hwy 1 and Ridgeview Elementary & West Van Secondary Schools.
Listing Provided BySutton Group-West Coast Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d