1195 W 50TH AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedrooms 5 |
Bathrooms 4 full |
4531 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2296698
Well kept & cozy home w/ over to 4500 sqft sits on a large 63'x126.32' (7958 sqft) lot situated in the peaceful & convenient neighbourhood of South Granville. Features include bright spacious living and dining areas, hardwood flooring, updated kitchen with large centre island, stainless steel appliances, 1 bedroom on main. Upstairs with 3 bedrms upstairs & 2 baths. Bsmt w/ a huge recreation room, sauna rm & 1 bedroom. Large deck at the back for BBQ, 2 cars detached garage. Close to transit on 49th Ave to UBC or Canada line & minutes to Oakridge, Richmond or downtown. Close to Churchill Sec & Laurier Elem school catchments.
Features: Clothes Washer/Dryer,Dishwasher,Oven-Built In,Range Top,Refrigerator
Listing Provided ByRoyal Pacific Realty Corp.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d
- Vancouver condo & townhome prices have dropped 3% and detached homes 4% over the past few months. Top Buyers Market… https://t.co/ryrehaYZsq