301 2239 W 7TH AVENUE Vancouver West
Notice: Undefined index: listing_video in /home/yourhometeam/public_html/assets/themes/yourhometeam/template-listing.php on line 165
Bedrooms 3 |
Bathrooms 3 full |
1227 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2332927
Luxury 3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms CORNER UNIT in Mercy, concrete boutique building. Sitting on the quiet tree-lined streets, just steps away from all amenities. IMPECCABLE interiors with white, wide plank laminate floors by Haro, Gloss white IMPORTED ITALIAN Euromobil and Cerasa cabinetry and quartz countertops. Elegant finishing all throughout! Functional layout featuring Blomberg W/D, Porter and Charles induction cooktop, integrated Bosch Dishwasher and wall oven, Stainless Steel Fisher Paykel fridge. Light, bright and QUIET, don’t miss your opportunity to live in Kitsilano’s most exclusive new building.
Features: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Drapes/Window Coverings,Oven-Built In,Pantry,Range Top,Smoke Alarm,Sprinkler - Fire
Listing Provided BySutton Group-West Coast Realty
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2019 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- “Realtors are seeing more traffic at open houses ... however, buyers are choosing to remain in a holding pattern fo… https://t.co/cMEijChiJV
- HAPPY CLIENTS … “We are very appreciative of having received your support throughout our home search process. Thank… https://t.co/nyvXzZ8MiE
- 2018 ends with market conditions favoring Buyers – inventory levels are 47% higher compared to this time last year… https://t.co/tgfOQwcTOX
- “Home prices have declined between 4% and 7% over the last 6 months depending on property type” - REBGV President.… https://t.co/ld1eKjUYOZ
- NOW SOLD – 3350 Wakefield Dr, Nanaimo – see more featured #SOLD properties: https://t.co/QEAg5b3d7d