1705 1189 HOWE STREET Vancouver West
Bedroom 1 |
Bathroom 1 full |
630 sq.ft. |
MLS® # R2603935
The Genesis, South East facing. Spacious one bedroom with den and large insuite storage, 3 years mew dishwasher and 2 years new washer & dryer. Rarely available with 2 side by side parking. This unit is perfect for a first time buyer, investor or someone looking to live in the downtown Vancouver. Amenities includes full size pool, hot tub, sauna, exercise centre, party and media rooms, large rooftop terrace and 24 hour concierge. Central location is super convenient and close to everything. Pets and rentals welcome.
Listing Provided ByRoyal Pacific Riverside Realty Ltd.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.
Copyright© 2021 your HomeTeam ™. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Internet Marketing by Guaranteed SEO
- #SOLD 444 Lonsdale Ave – this North Vancouver 2 bdr suite has now sold, thank you for your interest – see more of o… https://t.co/ivJeIWLH4k
- “August was busier than expected, and listing activity isn’t keeping up with the pace of demand. This is leaving th… https://t.co/5E1cRTPTik
- #NewListing - Bright, spacious 2bdm/2bath corner suite with huge private deck on second level of concrete building… https://t.co/52eQq6RoOm
- “Low housing supply remains a fundamental factor in Metro Vancouver’s housing market ... Home sales remain above av… https://t.co/xSo2AXEh4H
- #SOLD – 3665 Victoria Dr, Coquitlam - On the market for the first time in 35 years, this 2.89-acre property is a so… https://t.co/BY8NRF6HFW